The Groove Warehouse is proud to announce Virgil Donati’s One Day ‘Drumming Intensive’ Clinic to be run on April 3rd 2016.
Many drummers come to mind who’ve had a hand in raising the bar – leading by example with faster chops, innovative use of the instrument, more complex rhythms, more creative phrasing, and in general, inspiring a new generation of drummers. But few have turned as many heads as Virgil Donati.
Virgil’s ‘Drumming Intensive’ will cover many aspects of his innovative and cutting edge skills as a drummer, composer, recording and touring artist, and how all these aspects are expressed every time he sits at the kit. You will gain experience, insight and knowledge in:
- The 10 Rules Of Practice
- Drum Theory and Notation
- Rhythm Science: developing rhythmic intelligence and awareness
- Creative Expression & Improvisation: using your rhythmic intelligence to be expressive
- The Tao Of Groove: examine the factors that contribute to developing your feel
- Hand Work: develop a strategy to multitask, combining hand workouts with rhythmic training
- Foot Work: how to develop an interesting approach with your double bass drumming
- Tuning Strategies
- Includes many notated examples to help you retain the information you receive
There are limited spaces for this amazing event – book early!
Phone Groove Warehouse: (02) 6260 2847 or visit our website for more details: www.groovewarehouse.com.au